Join TCA Today and Stop Pulling Alone
Start enjoying the benefits of membership TODAY!
We are known for the company we keep. Choose to walk among the very best!
Tennessee Concrete Association is the unified voice for the concrete industry to improve our image and awareness through advocacy, promotion and education that support our members, our community and our future. We are here to help you and your business. As winners of NRMCA's State Association of the Year Award for three years, TCA and its members are among the very best in the concrete industry.
We'd love to have you join us today!
What Makes Membership a Great Deal?
- Statewide promotion to increase the market for concrete
- National certification programs delivered locally at a discounted rate to members
- Professional education, including seminars, workshops, and promotional programs to advance your knowledge and career that can be customized for your organization
- Return on relationships – networking with others in the industry to help build relationships with future customers and suppliers
- TCA publishes Tennessee Concrete magazine to keep you informed about the concrete industry
- Research focused on improving concrete products, demonstrating their performance, or highlighting new uses for our products
- Regulatory assistance for members
- Access to our knowledgeable staff, who are on-call for your questions, comments and assistance
- Green-Star Plan Certification assistance
- Annual TCA Foundation Golf Outing to support the Concrete Industry Management program at MTSU and concrete research projects performed at universities throughout the state
TCA Membership is divided into three categories:
- PRODUCER MEMBERS are ready-mix producers. Dues are determined by the number of trucks and plants owned.
- ASSOCIATE MEMBERS include admixture, aggregate, cement, fiber and fly ash. Dues for associate members are determined by the amount of sales to the concrete industry in Tennessee.
- AFFILIATE MEMBERS consist of any other company involved in the concrete industry. Dues are varied.
If you have any questions, please call 615-360-7393.