ACI Aggregate/Soils Base Testing Technician Exam 2/21/24- Louisville
* Registration open until 2/19/24 at 12:00 AM (EST)
The Exam Session will begin promptly at 7:00am. Attendees should plan to arrive at least 15 minutes early for check-in. Posted end time is approximate. Actual end time will depend on the number of persons taking the performance exam and the preparedness of the examinee.
The two-hour written examination is open-book and consists of approximately 100 multiple choice questions.
The performance examination is closed-book and requires actual demonstration of the required standards.
- Substitutions allowed with prior permission from TCA office.
- No Show - a student who does not attend exam day. No refund.
- Change Exam Date or Cancellation - Notice sent to TCA office:
- prior to 3 weeks of exam date - Fee $25.
- within 3 weeks of exam date - Fee $75.
For More Information:
IMPORTANT NOTICE ABOUT ASTM STANDARDS
ASTM Standards are no longer provided in ACI Workbooks. ACI is in the process of updating workbook content so that the ASTM standards are no longer necessary for exam preparation. Workbooks for some programs have not yet been updated. If you desire access to the actual ASTM standards to prepare for your exam you may purchase the standards directly from ASTM international.
Note: In many cases your employer may already have access to ASTM standards through a company subscription.