ACI Written Retest - Field, SCC Tech, or Mas Field 2/14/24- Nashville
For Retest of Written Exam within one year of passing Performance Exam
Tennessee Concrete Association3026 Owen Drive
Antioch, TN 37013
* Registration open until 2/13/24 at 12:00 AM (CST)
Several ACI certification programs consist of a Written Examination and a Performance Examination which are scored separately. This event is for participants that passed the Performance Exam but failed the Written Exam for one of the following programs:
- Concrete Field Testing Technician - Grade 1
- Self Consolidating Concrete Testing Technician
- Masonry Field Testing Technician
These Written Retest Exams are CLOSED BOOK
Note: Retests must be performed within one year of the initial examination, otherwise the Written and Performance Exams must both be retaken in there entirety (Full Exam).
- Substitutions allowed with prior permission from TCA office.
- No Show - a student who does not attend exam day. No refund.
- Change Exam Date or Cancellation - Notice sent to TCA office:
- prior to 3 weeks of exam date - Fee $25.
- within 3 weeks of exam date - Fee $75.
For More Information:
IMPORTANT NOTICE ABOUT ASTM STANDARDS
ASTM Standards are no longer provided in ACI Workbooks. ACI is in the process of updating workbook content so that the ASTM standards are no longer necessary for exam preparation. Workbooks for some programs have not yet been updated. If you desire access to the actual ASTM standards to prepare for your exam you may purchase the standards directly from ASTM international.
Note: In many cases your employer may already have access to ASTM standards through a company subscription.