Contact TCA - TCA Staff Contacts
To learn more about the TCA’s member services, activities and history, click here.
If you need to contact the TCA ‘offline’, here’s our information.
To get to our offices,Take 65 to Wedgewood Avenue. Take Wedgewood west. At the light at 8th Ave. turn right and follow to the light at Chestnut. Turn right at Chestnut, then make the first right onto Fort Negley Blvd. and then make the first left at Fort Negley Court. Our office is at the end of the cul-d-sac on the right.
Tennessee Concrete Association
705 Fort Negley Court
Nashville, TN 37203
Fax: (615) 360-6670
Click Here for a map and directions to our office.
Bernadine Hughes - Bookkeeper
The Tennessee Concrete Association – TCA – was formed in 1986 (originally known as the Tennessee Ready Mixed Concrete Association) with the primary purpose of promoting the increased use of ready mixed concrete in Tennessee. Today, we have 50 ready mix producer member companies representing approximately 85% of the annual ready mix production in Tennessee. The TCA is organized as an IRS 501 C (6) non-profit trade association.
Our major activities include:
- Promotion and marketing of concrete products to the construction industry and other stakeholders in Tennessee
- Administration of several national and state certification programs, including:
- American Concrete Institute’s (ACI) Concrete Field Testing Technician Grade One, Concrete Flatwork Finisher and several more
- National Ready Mixed Concrete Association’s Batch Plant Operator, Certified Concrete Sales Professional, and Concrete Technician Level Two courses
- Tennessee Department of Transportation Concrete Technician Grade Two and Grade Three
- Liaison with the state of Tennessee on behalf of member companies with regard to concrete specifications, environmental regulations and general business issues
- Liaison with Tennessee colleges and universities to provide up-to-date information on concrete products, technologies, and processes
- Research partnerships with Tennessee universities to improve concrete products and installation processes
- Scholarship and program support for the Concrete Industry Management major degree program at Middle Tennessee State University
- Publish ‘Tennessee Concrete’ magazine three times annually
- Hold our Annual Concrete Conference, Annual Concrete Design Awards competition, Annual High School Concrete Essay competition and more!
For more information about TCA and our services, please browse the rest of our website or contact a TCA staff member with any questions you may have.